Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
Will short-term investment in medical benefits for certain SSDI beneficiaries have long-term payoffs?Read about the demonstration and evaluation.
Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Associate Director of Health Research
David Wittenburg is an expert in interventions to promote employment for people with disabilities. His expertise includes substantial experience analyzing disability statistics and evaluating return to work initiatives.
- Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
- Finding Alternatives to Disability Benefit Receipt
- Social Security Disability Benefits: Finding Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
- Statistics and Measurement
- Data Analytics
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.