Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
Will short-term investment in medical benefits for certain SSDI beneficiaries have long-term payoffs?Read about the demonstration and evaluation.
Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Associate Director of Health Research
Carol Irvin has focused her career on assessing policies and programs related to access and vulnerable populations with chronic and disabling conditions. She has conducted numerous program evaluations that extend coverage or transform health care services for people of all ages and with a wide range of conditions and disabilities.
- Evaluation of the Maternal and Child Health Bureau's Combating Autism Act Initiative
- Medicaid Section 1115 MidPoint Evaluation
- Recent Developments in State Efforts to Rebalance Long-Term Services and Supports
- Money Follows the Person 2012 Annual Evaluation Report
- Health Care
- Care Delivery Systems
- Long-Term Services and Supports
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.