Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Better Outcomes for Kids
PROMISE: Looking Toward the FutureRead about the demonstration and evaluation
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Gina Livermore is an expert in health insurance and employment policy issues for people with disabilities. Her expertise includes evaluation research and design.
- Assessing the Need for a National Disability Survey
- Evaluation of the Promoting Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- Finding Alternatives to Disability Benefit Receipt
- Social Security Disability Benefits: Finding Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.