Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Better Outcomes for Kids
PROMISE: Looking Toward the FutureRead about the demonstration and evaluation
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Bonnie O’Day specializes in conducting research and evaluation studies on disability and employment, health care, and independent living.
- Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program
- Benefit Offset National Demonstration (BOND) Implementation and Evaluation
- The Social Security Administration's Youth Transition Demonstration Projects: Interim Report on Transition WORKS
- Evaluation of the Work Incentives Planning and Assistance WIPA Program Beneficiaries Served Services Provided and Program Costs Appendix
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.