Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
Will short-term investment in medical benefits for certain SSDI beneficiaries have long-term payoffs?Read about the demonstration and evaluation.
Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Debra Lipson has more than 25 years of experience as a health policy researcher and analyst. Her research focuses on Medicaid and state health policy, managed care for vulnerable populations, and long-term services and supports (LTSS) for older adults and people with disabilities. She has expertise in qualitative research methods and comparative policy analysis.
- Health Reform in Maine: DirigoChoice
- Integrated Delivery Systems: Technical Assistance to States and Effective Federal Oversight Mechanisms
- Securing Coverage for Children by Advocating for the ACA: Experience from the KidsWell Grantees in New Mexico and New York
- Toward a More Perfect Union: Creating Synergy Between the Money Follows the Person and Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Programs
- Health Care
- State Health Policy
- Long-Term Services and Supports
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.