Supplemental Security Income for Disabled Children Increases
Disability Research Consortium
A partnership with three universities builds the evidence base necessary to facilitate policy improvements in the national disability support system.Read more
Summer Experiential Learning Fellowships in Disability Policy Research
This program is an opportunity for graduate students in the social sciences and related disciplines to undertake disabililty policy-relevant studies under the mentorship of a Mathematica researcher.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Bonnie O’Day specializes in conducting research and evaluation studies on disability and employment, health care, and independent living.
- Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program
- Benefit Offset National Demonstration (BOND) Implementation and Evaluation
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Investments in Data Infrastructure
- The Social Security Administration's Youth Transition Demonstration Projects: Interim Report on Transition WORKS
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.