Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
Will short-term investment in medical benefits for certain SSDI beneficiaries have long-term payoffs?Read about the demonstration and evaluation.
Disability Research Consortium
A partnership with three universities builds the evidence base necessary to facilitate policy improvements in the national disability support system.Read more
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Bonnie O’Day specializes in conducting research and evaluation studies on disability and employment, health care, and independent living.
- Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program
- Benefit Offset National Demonstration (BOND) Implementation and Evaluation
- The Social Security Administration's Youth Transition Demonstration Projects: Interim Report on Transition WORKS
- Evaluation of the Work Incentives Planning and Assistance WIPA Program Beneficiaries Served Services Provided and Program Costs Appendix
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
25% of new SSDI awardees 18-24
enrolled for services with a state vocational rehabilitation agency or assigned their Ticket to Work to an employment network.