Early Findings from the Benefit Offset National Demonstration
Forum looked at whether replacing the “cash cliff” with a “ramp” increases earnings.Read more
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Bonnie O’Day specializes in conducting research and evaluation studies on disability and employment, health care, and independent living.
- Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program
- Benefit Offset National Demonstration (BOND) Implementation and Evaluation
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Investments in Data Infrastructure
- The Social Security Administration's Youth Transition Demonstration Projects: Interim Report on Transition WORKS
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.