Supplemental Security Income for Disabled Children Increases
Disability Research Consortium
A partnership with three universities builds the evidence base necessary to facilitate policy improvements in the national disability support system.Read more
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Gina Livermore is an expert in health insurance and employment policy issues for people with disabilities. Her expertise includes evaluation research and design.
- Assessing the Need for a National Disability Survey
- Evaluation of the Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- Gaps in Timely Access to Care Among Workers by Disability Status
- Why Are Some SSDI-Only Beneficiaries Poor? Insights from the National Beneficiary Survey
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
25% of new SSDI awardees 18-24
enrolled for services with a state vocational rehabilitation agency or assigned their Ticket to Work to an employment network.