Early Findings from the Benefit Offset National Demonstration
Forum looked at whether replacing the “cash cliff” with a “ramp” increases earnings.Read more
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Associate Director of Health Research
Carol Irvin has focused her career on assessing policies and programs related to access and vulnerable populations with chronic and disabling conditions. She has conducted numerous program evaluations that extend coverage or transform health care services for people of all ages and with a wide range of conditions and disabilities.
- Evaluation of the Maternal and Child Health Bureau's Combating Autism Act Initiative
- Medicaid Section 1115 MidPoint Evaluation
- Recent Developments in State Efforts to Rebalance Long-Term Services and Supports
- Money Follows the Person 2012 Annual Evaluation Report
- Health Care
- Care Delivery Systems
- Long-Term Services and Supports
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.