Improving Employment Outcomes for Youth with Disabilities
May 12 forum will focus on six projects and their impact on participant employment, earnings, and other outcomes.Register now
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Debra Lipson has more than 25 years of experience as a health policy researcher and analyst. Her research focuses on Medicaid and state health policy, managed care for vulnerable populations, and long-term services and supports (LTSS) for older adults and people with disabilities. She has expertise in qualitative research methods and comparative policy analysis.
- Health Reform in Maine: DirigoChoice
- Integrated Delivery Systems: Technical Assistance to States and Effective Federal Oversight Mechanisms
- Securing Coverage for Children by Advocating for the ACA: Experience from the KidsWell Grantees in New Mexico and New York
- Toward a More Perfect Union: Creating Synergy Between the Money Follows the Person and Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Programs
- Health Care
- State Health Policy
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Medicaid and CHIP
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.