Early Findings from the Benefit Offset National Demonstration
Forum looked at whether replacing the “cash cliff” with a “ramp” increases earnings.Read more
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Debra Lipson has more than 25 years of experience as a health policy researcher and analyst. Her research focuses on Medicaid and state health policy, managed care for vulnerable populations, and long-term services and supports (LTSS) for older adults and people with disabilities. She has expertise in qualitative research methods and comparative policy analysis.
- Health Reform in Maine: DirigoChoice
- Integrated Delivery Systems: Technical Assistance to States and Effective Federal Oversight Mechanisms
- Securing Coverage for Children by Advocating for the ACA: Experience from the KidsWell Grantees in New Mexico and New York
- Toward a More Perfect Union: Creating Synergy Between the Money Follows the Person and Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Programs
- Health Care
- State Health Policy
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Medicaid and CHIP
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.