Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Better Outcomes for Kids
PROMISE: Looking Toward the FutureRead about the demonstration and evaluation
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Debra Lipson has more than 25 years of experience as a health policy researcher and analyst. Her research focuses on Medicaid and state health policy, managed care for vulnerable populations, and long-term services and supports (LTSS) for older adults and people with disabilities. She has expertise in qualitative research methods and comparative policy analysis.
- Health Reform in Maine: DirigoChoice
- Integrated Delivery Systems: Technical Assistance to States and Building Effective Federal Oversight Mechanisms
- Securing Coverage for Children by Advocating for the ACA: Experience from the KidsWell Grantees in New Mexico and New York
- Toward a More Perfect Union: Creating Synergy Between the Money Follows the Person and Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Programs
- Health Care
- State Health Policy
- Long-Term Services and Supports
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.