Early Findings from the Benefit Offset National Demonstration
Forum looked at whether replacing the “cash cliff” with a “ramp” increases earnings.Read more
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Gina Livermore is an expert in employment policy and health insurance issues for people with disabilities. Her expertise includes evaluation research and design.
- Assessing the Need for a National Disability Survey
- Evaluation of the Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- How Disability Beneficiaries Fared Before and After the Great Recession
- Gaps in Timely Access to Care Among Workers by Disability Status
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.