Supplemental Security Income for Disabled Children Increases
Disability Research Consortium
A partnership with three universities builds the evidence base necessary to facilitate policy improvements in the national disability support system.Read more
Summer Experiential Learning Fellowships in Disability Policy Research
This program is an opportunity for graduate students in the social sciences and related disciplines to undertake disabililty policy-relevant studies under the mentorship of a Mathematica researcher.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Gina Livermore is an expert in employment policy and health insurance issues for people with disabilities. Her expertise includes evaluation research and design.
- Assessing the Need for a National Disability Survey
- Evaluation of the Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- How Disability Beneficiaries Fared Before and After the Great Recession
- Gaps in Timely Access to Care Among Workers by Disability Status
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.