Early Findings from the Benefit Offset National Demonstration
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Associate Director of Health Research
David Wittenburg is an expert in interventions to promote employment for people with disabilities. His expertise includes substantial experience analyzing disability statistics and evaluating return to work initiatives.
- Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
- Finding Alternatives to Disability Benefit Receipt
- Social Security Disability Benefits: Finding Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
- Statistics and Measurement
- Data Analytics
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.