Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
Will short-term investment in medical benefits for certain SSDI beneficiaries have long-term payoffs?Read about the demonstration and evaluation.
Disability Research Consortium
Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
A series of articles explores potential for early intervention and employment support strategies to reduce reliance on public disability benefits.Read more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Gina Livermore is an expert in health insurance and employment policy issues for people with disabilities. Her expertise includes evaluation research and design.
- Assessing the Need for a National Disability Survey
- Evaluation of the Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- Gaps in Timely Access to Care Among Workers by Disability Status
- Finding Alternatives to Disability Benefit Receipt
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
one-third are youth ages 16-24
making a transition to adulthood and employment.