Improving Employment Outcomes for Youth with Disabilities
May 12 forum will focus on six projects and their impact on participant employment, earnings, and other outcomes.Register now
Social Enterprises Improve Lives and Yield Value to Society
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Bonnie O’Day specializes in conducting research and evaluation studies on disability and employment, health care, and independent living.
- Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Psychiatric Disorders and Other Disabilities
- Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Investments in Data Infrastructure
- The Social Security Administration's Youth Transition Demonstration Projects: Interim Report on Transition WORKS
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
are twice as likely to experience difficulty accessing health care because of cost
compared to their non-disabled peers.